Thursday, August 4, 2011

Our (somewhat) Glorious Bounty!!


FINALLY after months of planning and hard-work and sweat, our gardens are producing!!! YEAH-O!! We have a family garden so this isn't even scratching the surface of what we have!! It's a tremendous blessing to be able to walk outside and have fresh produce to eat anytime you want!! And this is the first time we have grown corn and I have to say, it's DIVINE!!! My hubby is responsible for that!! He's an amazing grower!! I'm a tad bit jealous!!

I haven't been able to personally go to the garden because I tore a ligament in my ankle from climbing on a chair! GO ME!! I am quite clumsy and the older I get the more clumsy I am.

Any-who!! Have a beautiful day! All I can think about is how in about two months, I will have my HALLOWEEN decorations up!! HEHEHE!!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment :

  1. This is beautiful! Our garden didn't make it very far...we put forth some effort..and then we abandoned it to travel with dad! Oh well, maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete