Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy 10 Year Anniversary!!!

Tomorrow, my hubby and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary!! I can't believe it's been 10 years!!
We had a crazy 10 years, as any couple probably does, but it's been amazing!

 I love this guy more than words can describe!! I love that we have eternity! I love that we married in the temple, even though it was hard for me. To not have my mom there with me was incredibly difficult. I am extremely grateful for the sacrifices we made to be sealed in the Washington D.C. temple!!
 I am excited for the next 50 years. To watch our children grow up and make their own lives and their own choices (gasp!!) will be entertaining to say the least!!
 This man is wonderful and I love him more than anything else!! I love his hugs, and his kisses (hehe) and am excited to see what the future beholds for us!!!
Love is a splendid thing and I will be forever grateful to this man for sharing the gospel with me and for sticking by my side when no one else could. I love you Adam!!! Happy 10 years!!!

2 comments :

  1. HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I truly think this is the best time of year! You are a beautiful bride!!!!!!!! I hope you had a dreamy day!

    ReplyDelete