Wednesday, July 13, 2011

FUN blocks


I've been wanting to show my fun blocks for awhile (like since the beginning of May) but life is crazy!! But I love these blocks! They scream SUMMER to me and I adore summer!! I love picnics and since picnics are FUN, I put the two together with a littlw whimsy in the form of ants!! Be kind to my art! I don't have any fancy machines, just paint and brushes!! I love to create and do things for free!! Or at least as close to free as possible!!

Thank you for the followers who leave such lovely comments!! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the summer!!

1 comment :

  1. Newest follower here. Found you via homemade by Jill's rainbow party post! I also held a rainbow party for my 1 year old on the weekend! Come over to my blog and take a look! :)
    Looking forward to following your journey as a mummy and a follower of God. God bless. x

    ReplyDelete