Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Busy, busy, busy.....

Things around here have been, well BUSY!! We have TWO gardens to tend to, M just finished kindergarten ( tear) , been building shelves in our kitchen , and helping my brother with a remodel!! And when I say remodel, I mean he built an ENTIRE second story on his house!! My mom and older brother and his three kids will be living there. The second story is my brothers and his childrens and the bottom is my mom's. And the brother who built it is not the one living there!! He has a big heart and this is a tremendous undertaking!! He is giving up a house that he could be living in and helping his family out. He wanted to do it!! My mom was shocked!!
But that's whats happening around here!! I'm still alive, just barely, and hope to post pics of the house soon!!!
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great day!!

1 comment :