Friday, March 4, 2011

The Very Clumsy Click Beetle

Truth is, I tried REALLY hard not to do a craft today and just read the book but the boys wouldn't have it! So I did the craft I had planned and it turned out pretty cute!

We read The Very Clumsy Click Beetle today and it's the cutest book ever! Definitely one to buy!

We made our very own click beetles. I printed out beetles from the computer , let them color them, hot glued pipe cleaners for legs and hot glued the body onto a clothes pin. You need the clothespins with the springs so when you push down, they CLICK!! It works wonderfully!
Here's a pic of the boys clicking them at the table! Very fun project to do!


Have a great day and stop by soon! I love visitors! =)

1 comment :

  1. Such a cute idea - I love it! I'm sure your boys thoroughly enjoyed it! :)

    Following you now. How couldn't I? Thanks again for visiting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete