Thursday, March 3, 2011

Little Cloud

Today was a great day! We went to the library and returned all of our Seuss books in exchange for some Eric Carle books! We own The Very Hungry Catepillar and Brown Bear, Brown Bear, so we got a couple of the other titles he has written!

Below is just a random picture of my boys helping cook dinner! They are good helpers!!

The book for today was Little Cloud and we read it as we did our craft. The boys were very interested in this book! I love that they love to read!


I drew some shapes from the book onto some white paper. I traced a lot of them because I'm not the best at drawing!

Then I gave each of the boys a cup with glue in it and a paint brush and they painted the glue onto the paper and added cotton. We did a rabbit, plane, two trees, and a hat! They sat and did the entire project and that's really good for Little A!

Thanks for stopping by! It was a wonderful, cold day here in PA!! But the sun was beautiful and abundant and I will take that! Anything but snow!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!



1 comment :

  1. You are so amazing and creative. I wish I was as creative as you are.

    ReplyDelete