Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Final Countdown!

Three more days until I embark on the wonderful journey that is homeschooling! I'm not quite prepared but hopefully I'll have everything done this weekend. We have a house of sick people here and tomorrow my hubby is getting a scope done because he is feeling bad. They think either an ulcer or a hernia. We'll see. I can't wait to know because waiting makes me CRAZY!!!! I love him and wouldn't be able to do anything that I do without him!!

M woke up last night just miserable. He came in our bed and layed by me and felt like a heating blanket! He had a fever and he was hot EVERYWHERE! Even his little hands and feet were hot! He seems to be doing a lot better. Hopefully it stays that way. Little A has had a snotty nose for days. No fever but lots and lots of boogies!

I love life! My family is amazing and I am glad for what I've been blessed with! Have a great day and thanks for visiting!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment