Thursday, April 29, 2010

My nieces and nephews!

Well here are pics of my beautiful nieces and nephews!!! I put them in order from youngest to oldest on accident but thats ok!

This is a pic of Big A. She is a cutey pie! She's 2 1/2 years old! She's as pretty as a princess and tough as nails!



















This is Little B. He's 5 years old and quiet and keeps to himself. He is a little guy but hangs in there and stands his ground!!






















Below is a pick of middle K. She is 6 1/2 years old. She is all girl but she also can hang with the boys. I guess she has to because she's in the middle of two boys!!


















Below is a pic of my oldest nephew Big B. He's a kind boy and smart as they get. He has a good heart!





So there you have it! Part of my beautiful family! I would post brothers and sister in laws, but I have to make sure they would want me to!!! I love my family. Especially the kiddos! No matter what they always make me smile!!

No comments :

Post a Comment