Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hallway Re-do!!

Since little A's cyst diagnosis thing, we decided to start improving the safety of our home. One of the first places we thought of was our hallway. There were no carpets or runners and when little A would run and play, he would slip and slide all over the place! So we bought these runners at Walmart and put them down. They have rubber underneath to help them stay in place! Then we found the paint in the screw up bin and it was 50% off! That was good enough for me! I came home and went to work. Even found a pretty little border to go up! The reflection in the pic is bad but it's ssooo pretty! I love it! It's the only place in our home that feels complete! That's what I've been up to this week! Now I wanna do all the other rooms in our house! In due time, I guess. =) Hope everyone is having a great day! Looking forward to general conference this weekend!! yeah!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment