Friday, February 18, 2011

Birthday Mania!

Birthday mania is definitely kickin' in 'round these parts!! LOVE the Toy Story theme for little A!! Below is a pic of the banner I made from cardboard!! LOVE IT!! All over the walls I hung clouds, just like the one's in Andy's room from the first Toy Story. I also cut out stars and hung them by fishing line ALL over the ceiling. I wanted to bring in some of Andy's room from the 2nd and 3rd Toy Story as well! So far, I LOVE IT!! It's fun to see how cheap you can make decorations. So far, I've only spent about $1.50 for the posterboard for the stars and clouds! I am having more fun than I probably should be!! ;)



I decided with M's birthday back in November that I would celebrate the boy's birthday's for AT LEAST a week!! So, being that little A's birthday is next Friday, I decided to start decorating now! I love the idea and I won't be SO stressed during the week before so I can enjoy it more!!
Anybody have any ideas, PLEASE shoot them my way!! Little A's party is only a week away!! More pics to come soon!

2 comments :

  1. Hi. :) ...first time here. You have a great little blog. Your crafty decorations are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by!! I appreciate your comment!!

    ReplyDelete