Sunday, July 4, 2010

What I admire about my husband!

I want to post a list of things that I admire about my husband:

1. He is patient. I mean REALLY patient! We've been married for almost 9 years and I've watched him be patient, even when things got really hard! Amazing. Something I need to learn!

2. Giving. He would give you the shirt off his back. Then his socks, shoes and pants!! Extremely generous.

3. Confident. He doesn't need to say much. He is confident in who he is and what he believes. Another thing I need to learn!

4. Fun!! He can take a hom hum boring day and turn it into something completely fun! We don't just have "campouts" in our living room, we do "airplane" with daddy's feet and wrestling and whatever else comes to mind!!! Just so fun!

5. He loves our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ. This should be the #1 thing I admire about him. I think there is nothing more amazing than a man with a testimony of religious truth! It gives me the goose bumps! :)

6. Sensitive. He is gentle with me and our children. He listens to complaints and tries to understand the feelings of others. No judgement; just listening.

7. Hard working!!! He works these crazy shifts that takes him away early in the morning and brings home late at night. He does it so I can stay home and be a momma to my boys! Amazing!!

Just an amazing husband!! I could go on and on but I'm tired and it's late here in PA! Love this exercise though! It's good to take time to look for goodness instead of faults!

1 comment :

  1. What a sweet way to honor your husband! :)

    I am blessed to have a wonderful man to share my life with, as well! :)

    Thank you for the comment on my recent blog post...it made me chuckle (about the twins part!) ;)

    Have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete