Thursday, September 18, 2014

You Never Know

Ever have one of those days?? A what-am-I-doing-how-can-I-get-it-all-done-days?? I've been having a lot of those lately. My to-do list keeps growing and growing and growing! Isn't the point of to-do lists to make things easier??

Never doubt your role in Heavenly Father's plan. Never doubt that all you could do was give a friendly smile. Never doubt that all you can do is take a meal to someone in need. Never doubt that all you can do is make your family dinner. 

We are here for a purpose.

Life is full of changing seasons. For right now, the season may be to raise healthy, productive, God-fearing children. And to that I say, do your very best. Your season might me to provide for a family and watch every penny spent. And to that I say, do your very best.


“Do your duty; that is best. Leave unto the Lord the rest.” - President Thomas S. Monson

We need to do our very best and look at what our season is. Don't compare your season to some else's! It may seem warm and sunny there and it may seem like a blizzard where you are!! Live for know!!

I saw this video and had to share!!! You really never know!!!





2 comments :

  1. I loved this video too. It was actually really validating to see that other people have days like mine. I loved how she was trying to take pictures of her girl like one off of pinterest and it totally didn't look the same. Perfect. It was also a good reminder to me to not be so hard on myself... we each change the world in a million different ways each day of our life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We totally do change things everyday of our lives! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete